Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Conference Time is Time for Growth

It is almost upon us. We plan all year and listen to all the developments with rapture and longing for the days to get here. Publishing your book finally. Meeting that coach in San Diego or Anchorage and knowing that your connection is real.

Since I became the Managing Director of Columbus Ohio I have heard glowing reports of our international conference in Dallas in July. Now it is less than a week away, and my planning is almost complete. My program schedule for the rest of the year is almost totally set and I almost actually deserve to go. We have over 20 members traveling to Conference this year. It shows how powerful it is for so many to engage in it, and travel so far.

Sandra Yancey is a remarkable woman. She shares, and cares about us. She laughs at herself and embraces change within. She is someone to emulate, and someone to get to know. I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment