Monday, August 2, 2010

Meeting Amazing Women at our International Conference

I have been back from conference for two weeks, and it feels like two days. I had to leave many projects barely begun or behind.

I am just processing all of the contacts and speaker ideas that I got during the week that I was away from Christy Collection Inc. I met Lisa Nichols (Author of "The Secret"). I met Marsha Wieder, author to several books about business and growth. I met Loral Langmeier, celebrated author and speaker about Money and how to Make more of it! I met Linda Clemens, author and inspirational speaker about Women and Business topics. All of the amazing women above have been booked as speakers in Columbus Ohio for eWomen Network. I can hardly breathe, I am so excited.

To say that our events for the next 8 months are exploding is a small point! Saying that our members do not even realize the expectations I have for growth and learning, is an understatement.

Going to Conference as the Managing Director for Columbus Ohio was such a thrill. It was beyond anything that I had heard about. It was a life changing event.

Thank you for the opportunity to represent you to our peers and colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment