Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Was such an amazing year!!

So at the end of a year, it is time to reach into your soul and see what really occurred that was meaningful and real. There are so many that it will take me a moment.

When first joining the ranks of Managing Director Dome of Columbus Ohio, I was terribly intimidated by the professional women that make up our ranks. That soon disipated into
vast respect and admiration. I have learned so much from these wonderful upfront, and
open personalities that fill Columbus with their ethics and their gifts.

To be ranked among them is the greatest gift that I received in 2010. I am in awe of their
ability to give, no matter what. To listen and absorb the lessons of other women, and occasionally, other men as well!

We have had amazing events, filled with wondrous speakers that gave of them selves and inspired us to change the way we think, and often the way we do business!
We became healthier by learning about the sustainability of our local farms. We had countless
vendors attend our events. They shared their products, their visions and their passion with all of us at eWomen Network Columbus! We thank all of those that spent time teaching us more about what they do to create a spirit of entrepreneurship in Columbus unlike any other community.

I am honored to be here to begin another year of amazing programming. I am humbled to be leading those that teach me every day. Thank you for being amongst us!

No comments:

Post a Comment